ARCHITECT (m/f/d) with a spirit of optimism wanted in Hamburg
Making our cities more livable with a focus on design down to the last detail has always driven us. Today, the integration of energy design such as low-tech, new materials and constructions such as wood (hybrid) or recycled concrete as well as new work concepts are also indispensable for a sustainable future in our cities.
Let's do it!
For our planning team we are looking for reinforcement for various competition, design and implementation projects in Hamburg.
• a full-time position,
• a demanding and responsible area within a committed and highly qualified teams,
• a platform with REVIT/BIM that make you fit for the future, 3D printer
• the opportunity to contribute your own ideas to exciting projects
• Participation in training programs,
• a pleasant working environment with fruits and drinks in the modern Waterloohain media pool.
We are looking for:
• Graduates who have successfully completed their architecture studies at a university,
• Professionally experienced colleagues in design, implementation planning or construction management,
• people full of energy and creativity,
• Revit, ACAD, Microstation, Rhino, 3DS, C4D, Sketchup; we have the right program.
Please send applications with CV, certificates and portfolio as well as possible starting date and main focus of work (design/implementation planning or construction management) via PDF to our office manager Thomas Maiss:
We look forward to getting to know you.
Our architecture in Hamburg and around the world: awarded for 30 years.
Our projects: Extraordinary and implemented with passion.
Our office: near the Schanze, ideally in the heart of Hamburg.
Our team: needs you.
You have successfully completed the first semesters/Bachelor at the university
Do you want to gain practical experience now?
Are you full of energy, creativity and assertiveness?
You have skills in CAD, Office and Adobe?
We are a young, internationally experienced team.
We make you fit for the future with Revit/BIM.
We offer you the opportunity to realize your own ideas in exciting projects.
We are now or later looking for an intern for at least 6 months.
Please send applications with CV and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application stating the earliest possible starting date.
If we have aroused your interest, then apply to us today!